Organizer: National Conference of State Legislators
If you are a legislator, legislative staffer, a commissioner, a commission staffer, an outside advocate or just an interested member of the public, this virtual seminar is for you. In three days, NCSL will deliver knowledge and practical instruction that you can customize for your state and your role in the process.
Expect answers to:
- What's the legal landscape for redistricting?
- What technology is available for redistricting?
- What data are useful to use for redistricting?
- How do states balance various principles and priorities when they redistrict?
- How do you involve the public in the process?