- Vote-by-mail limits challenged in three Southern states - The Fulcrum ›
- Conservative anti-Trumpers launch vote-by-mail ad campaign - The ... ›
- Mail-in voting benefits neither party, is nearly fraud-free - The Fulcrum ›
(Jeff Swensen, Getty Images)
Riegel is the co-founder of Motivote; a peer-to-peer social accountability platform that uses behavioral economics to improve voter turnout.
On paper, I'm a picture-perfect civically engaged millennial. I majored in political science, served in Teach for America and earned a master's in public administration.
But despite my passion for politics, I never voted in non-presidential elections. I knew it was important but didn't make it a priority.
Imagine what the country would look like if part-time voters like me showed up consistently.
- The question to ask in 2020 - The Fulcrum ›
- Pandemic or not, young people remain key to elections - The Fulcrum ›