Facebook's Oversight Board upheld the ban on former President Trump on Wednesday, but didn't extend it to a permanent suspension. The Fulcrum's Debilyn Molineaux sat down with the seasoned social media team at Coffee Party USA to ask how they've moderated their Facebook page for more than 10 years. This is the first of two parts.
Community Standards for Healthy Social Media Dialogue youtu.be
- Compromise in sight on some regulation of online political ads - The ... ›
- On TV, political ads are regulated – but online, anything goes - The ... ›
- Coverage of Kent State set new standards for the media - The Fulcrum ›
Everyday Heroes profiles civic pioneers across the USA who are creating novel solutions to polarization. It's a companion series to The Reunited States, an acclaimed feature documentary executive produced by Van Jones and Meghan McCain. The film follows everyday Americans seeking to bridge our political and racial divides. The Reunited States is available on Amazon, iTunes and everywhere On Demand.
EVERYDAY HEROES: John Gable, AllSides Co-Founder www.youtube.com
As states begin to map out congressional and legislative district lines based on the new census data, the topic of gerrymandering will take center stage in the coming weeks.
With that in mind, we wanted to share this satirical two-minute video, "Save The Gerrymanderers," courtesy of RepresentUs. The video features actor Ed Helms from "The Office" as he highlights the serious threat gerrymanderingposes to voters nationwide.
Ed Helms: Gerrymandering is like... really bad www.youtube.com
RepresentUs is the nation's largest grassroots anti-corruption campaign, bringing together conservatives, progressives, and everyone in between to pass anti-corruption laws in cities and states to stop political bribery, end secret money, and fix our broken elections.
- Gerrymandering and campaign finance: wrong targets for reform ... ›
- South will be most vulnerable to gerrymandering, report says - The ... ›
- Expressing your anger at gerrymandering? There's a font for that ... ›
- Report: 35 states at high risk of partisan gerrymandering - The Fulcrum ›