Marcuss is a retired partner at the law firm Bryan Cave and on the steering committee of Lawyers Defending American Democracy.
- Precedent? Nah, the Senate gets to reinvent its rules in every ... ›
- Georgia opens inquiry into Trump's infamous call - The Fulcrum ›
- The threat to democracy has only just begun - The Fulcrum ›
- Witnesses at Trump's trial would be good for the system - The Fulcrum ›
- There's an urgent opening to really make America great again - The ... ›
- Democrats unveil plan to rein in the presidency once Trump's gone ›
- Trump's challenges to democracy will be a problem for Biden - The ... ›
- Trump is dissolving Congress in plain sight - The Fulcrum ›
McHugh retired in 2012 after 11 years as a justice of the Massachusetts Appeals Court. Marcuss is a retired partner at the law firm Bryan Cave and a former senior fellow at Harvard's Kennedy School. They are on the steering committee of Lawyers Defending American Democracy.
- Street protests are not the best way to protect the election - The ... ›
- Total bipartisan rejection of Trump's idea the election be postponed ... ›
- How Trump is turning the presidency into a dictatorship - The Fulcrum ›
- McConnell finally accepts Biden's victory - The Fulcrum ›