The Democracy Initiative is a coalition of 75 progressive groups advocating for voting rights and campaign finance regulation. On the board are Karen Hobert Flynn of Common Cause, Tefere Gebre of the AFL-CIO, Ray Curry of the United Auto Workers union, Derrick Johnson of the NAACP, Virginia Kase of the League of Women Voters, Erich Pica of Friends of the Earth, K. Sabeel Rahman of Demos and Gustavo Torres of CASA.
- Webinar rewind: How to make voting healthier and easier - The ... ›
- How to make voting easier and healthier this fall - The Fulcrum ›
- The 24 states that have already made voting in November easier ... ›
- 34 states are making voting easier, if only for this fall - The Fulcrum ›
- Trump official blocks start of Biden's transition work - The Fulcrum ›