Tangirala is a first-year student planning to major in math at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Here's what happens when political bubbles collide - The Fulcrum ›
- Gerrymandering blocks our most important civil right - The Fulcrum ›
- No party ID is actually taking a side for independence - The Fulcrum ›
- Study: Best electoral advantage is party, not incumbency - The Fulcrum ›
- Many partisans choose their political party based on dislike of ... ›
- Opinion | What Motivates Voters More Than Loyalty? Loathing - The ... ›
- Opinion | Loyalty is dumb. Party loyalty is dangerous. - The ... ›
- Why are people so loyal to their political parties? - The Princetonian ›
- Blind loyalty to political party | TheHill ›
Before graduating in June from high school in Sugar Land, Texas, Tangirala launched the Anti-Racist Curriculum Reform effort to persuade school districts to teach more about racism and include more perspectives of people of color in social studies.
- What everyone should know about Reconstruction 150 years after ... ›
- Democracy would benefit if every college student learned how to lobby ›