Schneider is a creator of both the civic education site VoteSmart and Republicans for Integrity, an organization of former GOP members of Congress "who place people before partisan politics." She represented Rhode Island in the House from 1981 through 1990.
- Attn Mitch McConnell: Majority wants more election security - The ... ›
- Congress flooded with requests for more money for elections - The ... ›
- Senators agree states need cash for elections, but how much? - The ... ›
- Progressives press Senate to quickly OK new election aid - The ... ›
- Giant funding gaps threaten elections in GOP states, study finds ›
- Counties ask Congress to increase funding for election security ›
- State and local officials beg Congress to send more election funds ... ›
- Bipartisan support grows for inclusion of election funding in Senate ... ›
- Experts warn of 2020 'meltdown' as election funding faces rocky ... ›
- Republicans Signal They're Willing To Pay Up To Avoid An Election ... ›
Before graduating in June from high school in Sugar Land, Texas, Tangirala launched the Anti-Racist Curriculum Reform effort to persuade school districts to teach more about racism and include more perspectives of people of color in social studies.
- What everyone should know about Reconstruction 150 years after ... ›
- Democracy would benefit if every college student learned how to lobby ›
Ben-Yehuda is president and CEO of the Truman National Security Project, a progressive defense and foreign policy think tank, and the allied Truman Center for National Policy.
- Trump's latest baseless claim about mail voting sows doubts that ... ›
- Efforts to grow turnout may delay election results - The Fulcrum ›
- Total bipartisan rejection of Trump's idea the election be postponed ... ›
Cahill is a rising senior at Marquette University and founder of the school's chapter of Bridge USA, a national student-run organization seeking to depolarize campuses and boost their civic engagement.
- One GOP sponsor is breath of life for online political ad regulation ... ›
- On TV, political ads are regulated – but online, anything goes - The ... ›
- FEC chairwoman taking a fresh crack at regulating online political ads ›