Video: Do white leaders hinder black aspirations?
In this video, Todd and Andre discuss the challenges that Black Americans face as they aspire to create the careers and relationships they desire, and how those challenges impact the kind of Black person they can be. In a world where career success depends on the social relationships you develop with people who have influence and networks of opportunity, what pressures exist for members of the Black community to adapt the way they present themselves to the world?
- Video: Growing up white, an upbringing without race ›
- Video: Does focusing too much on race increase racial conflict? ›
- Democracy requires us to work on our biases — all of them ›
- Video: The Buffalo shooting, how far have we come on race? ›
- Video: What is it like to be Black in America? A first conversation about race starts here ›