Video: The Power of Strangers
Is it worth striking up a conversation with the stranger in the checkout line? What's on the other side of that silence, and how do we bridge it? Journalist Joe Keohane is out with a new book, The Power of Strangers: The Benefits of Connecting in a Suspicious World, which explores the lost art of connecting with unfamiliar people. In this episode of the Braver Angels podcast, Ciaran O'Connor talks with Joe about why and how we should talk to strangers and what these experiences can do to improve our daily lives and our politics.
- Citizen Connect Manifesto - The Fulcrum ›
- New hub offers opportunities for bridging political divides - The ... ›
- How groups can help bridge the political divide - The Fulcrum ›
- Depolarizing Within Workshop - The Fulcrum ›
- Video: What’s up with Elon Musk? - The Fulcrum ›