Podcast: How to have better conversations about race
There are many challenging issues to talk about in American society, but those that involve race are among the most difficult. For many there is anger, confusion, and uncertainty. Rather than participating in a conversation, many people avoid it or come armed for an argument.
Tensions around the topic of race suggests that there are still problems that need to be solved. In a recent Civil Squared podcast, Dr. Erec Smith, an Associate Professor of Rhetoric at York College of Pennsylvania, addresses how we can have better conversations about race in this country.
- Resetting the Table - The Fulcrum ›
- Three steps to an inclusive democracy - The Fulcrum ›
- Democracy requires us to work on our biases — all of them - The ... ›
- Bias, health care inequality are killing Black patients - The Fulcrum ›
- Bridging divides and disagreeing well - The Fulcrum ›