Nick Troiano, executive director of Unite America, was recently featured on C-SPAN's "Washington Journal" to discuss his piece in The Atlantic: "Party Primaries Must Go."
Troiano argues that a small minority of Americans decide the majority of our elections and the situation needs to change moving forward to ensure a healthy democracy. (Unite America has been a financial supporter of The Fulcrum.)
- Final-five voting would create more competitive elections - The ... ›
- Push for open primaries in St. Louis is good for the country - The ... ›
- Alaskans switch to open primaries and ranked elections - The Fulcrum ›
- Few Americans have a say in most congressional elections - The ... ›
- America's two major political parties are simply too big - The Fulcrum ›
- Video: Wesley Clark and Larry Hogan want to unify Americans - The Fulcrum ›