McMahon is an adjunct associate professor of applied economics and political science at the University of Vermont and an international democracy and governance consultant.
- Democracy requires disagreement, conflict and argument - The ... ›
- What three African nations can teach us about elections - The Fulcrum ›
- This is how modern democracies have died. Will the U.S be next? ›
- Trump is dissolving Congress in plain sight - The Fulcrum ›
McHugh retired in 2012 after 11 years as a justice of the Massachusetts Appeals Court. Marcuss is a retired partner at the law firm Bryan Cave and a former senior fellow at Harvard's Kennedy School. They are on the steering committee of Lawyers Defending American Democracy.
- Street protests are not the best way to protect the election - The ... ›
- Total bipartisan rejection of Trump's idea the election be postponed ... ›
- How Trump is turning the presidency into a dictatorship - The Fulcrum ›
- McConnell finally accepts Biden's victory - The Fulcrum ›
Jacobson is the founder of Men4Choice, an Illinois abortion rights advocacy group, an independent business consultant and a fellow at the Truman National Security Project, a progressive defense and foreign policy think tank.
- 6 of the most important democracy books of the past 6 months - The ... ›
- President Trump, Congress and broken standards of democracy ... ›
- A new, unifying form of news can help fix a broken democracy - The ... ›
- Carter Center is working on US election for the first time - The Fulcrum ›
- 6 reasons why democracy's guardrails held after the election - The Fulcrum ›