Thanks to the pandemic, safety has topped security as the biggest voter concern about the 2020 election. But government and independent experts warn that foreign election interference remains a significant threat. How up to speed are you on what a secure election looks like? Take our quiz to find out.
- Swing states build protections around 2020 elections - The Fulcrum ›
- USC launches 50-state election security campaign - The Fulcrum ›
- The 13 states where election security matters most - The Fulcrum ›
- Senate blocks three more election security bills - The Fulcrum ›
- How Congress can help keep threats to our elections at bay - The Fulcrum ›