Think you’re an election security whiz? Test yourself.
Thanks to the pandemic, safety has topped security as the biggest voter concern about the 2020 election. But government and independent experts warn that foreign election interference remains a significant threat. How up to speed are you on what a secure election looks like? Take our quiz to find out.
- Swing states build protections around 2020 elections - The Fulcrum ›
- USC launches 50-state election security campaign - The Fulcrum ›
- The 13 states where election security matters most - The Fulcrum ›
- Senate blocks three more election security bills - The Fulcrum ›
- How Congress can help keep threats to our elections at bay - The Fulcrum ›