Podcast: Justine Lee - Political Polarization
What do you get when you bring together a bunch of conservatives and liberals with Justine Lee? Chopped carrots, mixed dressing, and new perspectives that can lead to more mutually beneficial solutions to society's most pressing challenges. If you want to be seen as a collaborative, thoughtful leader - whether in your community, in your job, or just your own home - you must be able to view issues from other people's perspectives. Once you're able to do this, you will be able to find mutually beneficial solutions more easily. On this episode of the Civil Squared Podcast, Justine Lee, executive director of Living Room Conversations, and co-creator of Make America Dinner Again, discusses lessons learned and tips to minimize the negative effects of political polarization.
- American is divided into three parts, not two - The Fulcrum ›
- Understanding polarization - The Fulcrum ›
- Can democratic innovations reduce polarization? - The Fulcrum ›
- Polarization is more of a cultural problem than a political one ›
- Podcast: the state of polarization 2022 - The Fulcrum ›