Understanding Polarization: An existential threat to business and democracy
Public confidence in democracy is at the lowest point on record in the U.S. What role does polarization play?
Business for America, a coalition of businesses promoting a stronger democracy, and the Niskanen Center collaborated to create a four-part series, Divided We Fall. The first part examines the threat to business and democracy.
- Don't believe the media hype about polarization - The Fulcrum ›
- American is divided into three parts, not two - The Fulcrum ›
- Can democratic innovations reduce polarization? - The Fulcrum ›
- Polarization is more of a cultural problem than a political one ›
- Polarization in Our Workplaces & Communities - The Fulcrum ›
- Seeking Wisdom and Social Healing in a Time of Division - The Fulcrum ›
- Business, politics further connected in revised CNBC award - The Fulcrum ›
- The competing existential crises of our time - The Fulcrum ›
- Across Talk - Selene Swanson and Deliberative Democracy - The Fulcrum ›
- Justine Lee - Political Polarization - The Fulcrum ›