Political polarization isn't only on Twitter and Capitol Hill. Many companies are witnessing first-hand how contentious social issues create workplace conflict and reduce productivity. The failures of the political system are forcing corporate leaders to seek solutions. How can businesses help repair America's social fabric — both in and out of the workplace?
Business for America, a coalition of businesses promoting a stronger democracy, and the Niskanen Center collaborated to create a four-part series, Divided We Fall. The second part examines polarization in our workplaces and communities.
- Understanding polarization - The Fulcrum ›
- Don't believe the media hype about polarization - The Fulcrum ›
- Polarization is more of a cultural problem than a political one ›
- Seeking Wisdom and Social Healing in a Time of Division - The Fulcrum ›
- Across Talk - Selene Swanson and Deliberative Democracy - The Fulcrum ›
- Is Media the Problem? - The Fulcrum ›
- #ListenFirstFriday Yap Politics - The Fulcrum ›