Video: Washington isn't broken. It's working as designed.
Katherine Gehl, author of "The Politics Industry: How Political Innovation Can Break Partisan Gridlock and Save Our Democracy" and founder of the Institute for Political Innovation, joins "The Realignment." Gehl discusses why Washington isn't actually broken, and instead operates exactly as it was designed, why an increasing number of people feel politically homeless, and how to restore competition to the political system.
- Final-five voting would create more competitive elections - The ... ›
- Voters should see more than two candidates in the debates - The ... ›
- Apply the participation test to proposed election reforms - The Fulcrum ›
- We need politicians who are not puppets - The Fulcrum ›
- Terry Virts with Katherine Gehl, business leader turned author and political innovator - The Fulcrum ›