Podcast: How has the political environment changed & what does it portend for Senate races?
In Sabato’s Crystal Ball this week, Kyle Kondik and J. Miles Coleman write that Democrats are hoping to make the 2022 election more of a choice than a referendum. Democrats are benefiting from some damaged Republican candidates in several key races as well as the emergence of abortion as a key issue in the aftermath of the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision. In this episode, they discuss how the political environment has changed and what it portends for Senate races.https://open.spotify.com
- Inflation, abortion are biggest motivators for young voters - The ... ›
- Texas' abortion ban could drive voter turnout in midterms - The ... ›
- Podcast: Is ticket splitting still alive? - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Can we fix the rage machine? - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Does political experience matter? ›