Grandison is a co-chair of the Seattle Human Rights Commission, a political partner of the Truman National Security Project and board chairman of the Data-Driven Institute, a nonprofit that promotes data science to solve public health problems.
- Meet Amber McReynolds, crusading for voting in our pajamas - The ... ›
- David Keating, leader for the right on campaign finance laws - The ... ›
- Jamie Lyons-Eddy: grassroots leader who can handle pandemic ... ›
- Leadership crisis imperils virus response, but there's hope - The ... ›
- Trump the transgressor: the appeal of rule breaking leaders - The ... ›
Waters last month created the Prosperity Through Leadership PAC to support candidates willing to "take critical action to create prosperity for all citizens." He has been a consultant on political and advocacy campaigns in six continents.
- Leadership Now channels millions for political reform groups - The ... ›
- Congress won't legislate from home during coronavirus crisis - The ... ›
- Election winners needs to follow a new leadership model - The Fulcrum ›