Sixteen liberal political and organizing groups are joining forces with Let America Vote — a democracy reform organization that fights big money and voter suppression — to create a coalition dedicated to getting all Americans access to the information they need to vote this November.
While many of these groups typically focus on other issues — like gun violence prevention, abortion rights and veterans' benefits — they are joining forces for the next two months as a part of the Save the Vote campaign in hopes of making voting safer and easier.
The coalition will share messaging and grassroots organizing efforts to battle misinformation and keep voters abreast of the work being done to guarantee the election is safe, secure and fair. The presumed hope is that will benefit like-minded voters, whose ballots will break solidly for Joe Biden and other Democrats.
- Coalition to push democracy reform targeted to center, right - The ... ›
- Companies unite in pledge to give workers time for voting - The ... ›
- Virus threatens a long-anticipated surge in student voting - The ... ›
- MapLight offers tools to ease reporting of misinformation - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast covers past and present of voter suppression - The Fulcrum ›
- Webinar rewind: What you can do to stop voter suppression - The Fulcrum ›
- Civil rights groups, prosecutors prepare for Election Day - The Fulcrum ›