Podcast: Talking with people you love, whose views you don’t
November 24, 2022
The holiday season is here, but many people across the country may be dreading sitting down with their nearest and dearest— all because of politics.
This episode of Let’s Find Common Ground features a discussion on political differences with a father and daughter who have different ways of seeing the world. Clare Ashcraft and her dad Brian live in Ohio. He’s an engineer and a conservative. She is a liberal-leaning college student.
Just in time for Thanksgiving, here are some smart tips to minimize conflict and maximize cooperation with parents, family and friends.
From Your Site Articles
- Podcast: Broken media? Restoring trust in news coverage ›
- Podcast: Two young southerners speak up on guns ›
- Podcast: How can we bring people together in a polarized age? ›
- A season of public rituals offers hope more than fear - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: God Squad: Love thy neighbor. No exceptions? - The Fulcrum ›
- High conflict vs. good conflict: The vital difference - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Divided we stand? What Americans really think about politics - The Fulcrum ›
- The Abortion Talks: They found respect, but not common ground - The Fulcrum ›
Related Articles Around the Web