Podcast: How can we bring people together in a polarized age?
In this episode of the Let's Find Common Ground podcast, a journalist explores stories of hope in bringing people together in a polarized age. Nathan Bomey is a reporter for USA Today and author of the new book, Bridge Builders: Bringing People Together in a Polarized Age. In this interview we hear more about people from many walks of life who are building the structure of a new, more united America. Common Ground Committee is part of a robust and growing national movement of bridge builders, who are working to reduce incivility and toxic polarization in America today.
- Podcast: Does America need a third political party? - The Fulcrum ›
- Common ground in politics needs media coverage - The Fulcrum ›
- Common Ground Committee - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Millennial Politicians on Finding Common Ground - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Bridging divides at work - The Fulcrum ›
- Lessons from the 2022 Midterm Elections - The Fulcrum ›
- Common ground at work: From disaster to success - The Fulcrum ›
- The Abortion Talks: They found respect, but not common ground - The Fulcrum ›