Podcast: Does America need a third political party?
May 11, 2021
Stefan Ilic/Getty Images
How can we fix our broken political system? One former congressman believes it may be time to rethink the entire thing.
A recent survey shows growing numbers of voters are tired of politics as usual, with 62 percent of Americans saying a third party is needed. That response marks the highest response rate in nearly 20 years of Gallup polls on the topic.
The Common Ground Committee welcomed former two-term Florida Rep. David Jolly in a recent episode of "Let's Find Common Ground" to discuss a way forward.
David Jolly - DOES AMERICA NEED A THIRD POLITICAL PARTY?www.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- David Jolly: Why I'm leading a new political party - The Fulcrum ›
- Public financing, limits on third parties in N.Y. on hold - The Fulcrum ›
- Voters should see more than two candidates in the debates - The ... ›
- Long-shot candidates call for civility at their own debate - The Fulcrum ›
- Court rejects bid to get more outsiders into debates - The Fulcrum ›
- How can we bring people together in a polarized age? - The Fulcrum ›
- Evan McMullin launches independent bid for Senate in Utah - The Fulcrum ›
- There's a new political party forming called "Forward" - The Fulcrum ›
Related Articles Around the Web