Podcast: Does America need a third political party?
How can we fix our broken political system? One former congressman believes it may be time to rethink the entire thing.
A recent survey shows growing numbers of voters are tired of politics as usual, with 62 percent of Americans saying a third party is needed. That response marks the highest response rate in nearly 20 years of Gallup polls on the topic.
The Common Ground Committee welcomed former two-term Florida Rep. David Jolly in a recent episode of "Let's Find Common Ground" to discuss a way forward.
David Jolly - DOES AMERICA NEED A THIRD POLITICAL PARTY? www.youtube.com
- David Jolly: Why I'm leading a new political party - The Fulcrum ›
- Public financing, limits on third parties in N.Y. on hold - The Fulcrum ›
- Voters should see more than two candidates in the debates - The ... ›
- Long-shot candidates call for civility at their own debate - The Fulcrum ›
- Court rejects bid to get more outsiders into debates - The Fulcrum ›