Podcast: “I never thought of it that way” with Mónica Guzmán
Ready to fight back against the confusion, heartbreak, and madness of our dangerously divided times? Find the answers you need by talking with people—rather than about them—and asking the questions you want across the divides you want, curiously. Seeing where people are coming from isn’t just possible. It’s easier than you think.
Mónica Guzmán is a bridge builder, journalist, and author who lives for great conversations sparked by curious questions. Her new book, “I Never Thought of it That Way: How to Have Fearlessly Curious Conversations in Dangerously Divided Times,” was featured on the Glenn Beck Podcast and named a New York Times recommended read.
Monica is Senior Fellow for Public Practice at Braver Angels, the nation’s largest cross-partisan grassroots organization working to depolarize America; founder and CEO of Reclaim Curiosity, an organization working to build a more curious world; host of live interview series at Crosscut; and cofounder of the award-winning Seattle newsletter The Evergrey.
- Podcast: God Squad: Souls to the polls? ›
- Podcast: The decline of moral community and the rise of public corruption ›
- Podcast: How to have better political conversations OR ending this zombie apocalypse ›
- Video: What’s up with Elon Musk? - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Who stole the American dream? - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: God Squad: Love thy neighbor. No exceptions? - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Broken news with Chris Stirewalt - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Black Women & The Fight for Equality - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Political Football, Inc. - The Fulcrum ›