Podcast: 2024 Senate: Democrats have a lot of defending to do
The Crystal Ball released its 2024 Senate Ratings this week. With 34 Senate contests, Democrats are defending 23 of these seats, while Republicans are defending just 11. That Democratic tally includes the 3 states with independents who caucus with the Democrats.
In this episode, Kyle Kondik, Managing Editor of Sabato’s Crystal Ball, provides an overview of the initial ratings and why Democrats will be playing defense.
- Time for new presidential candidates in 2024 ›
- Winning GOP strategy in 2024 – back to business with immigration reform ›
- Podcast: Hello, 2022: 1978 and 1982 are calling ›
- Podcast: Democracy hangs there by a thread ›
- Podcast: The only way anything gets better is if you lean in ›
- Podcast: Can we fix the rage machine? ›