Podcast: Bridging divides on college campuses
October 17, 2022
Rigid polarization and political division are among the biggest challenges facing our country. Young people are often taught that tribalism is better than unity and that conversations across political and cultural divides are impossible.
College students Clare Ashcraft, who comes from a conservative background, and Jackson Richter, who calls himself a committed liberal, are active members of BridgeUSA, a national movement of students who are working to emphasize the importance of empathy, understanding and ideological diversity.
From Your Site Articles
- Podcast: Two young southerners speak up on guns - The Fulcrum ›
- We see little in common with people of different backgrounds - The ... ›
- Podcast: Companies: Crisis and common ground - The Fulcrum ›
- Common ground in politics needs media coverage - The Fulcrum ›
- Lessons from the 2022 Midterm Elections - The Fulcrum ›
Related Articles Around the Web