Video: Living on guard: How much does the threat of racist violence burden black lives?
In this video from Healing Race, Andre and Todd reflect on their conversation in the first episode, discussing the parallels between Black and Jewish histories of discrimination and hate and how they think about those histories when it comes to our country today. Andre asks Todd about times when he’s felt fears for his own safety and relate his stories to his experience as a Black man in this country.
- Schools should teach both progressive and conservative views on race relations ›
- Finding the middle ground on issues of race ›
- Video: What is it like to be Black in America? A first conversation about race starts here ›
- Healing conversations about race - The Fulcrum ›
- What does a first conversation about race look like between strangers? - The Fulcrum ›