It's been a busy week for democracy reformers, with the For the People Act appearing to die in the Senate, Republicans threatening to break ranks, and Rep. Liz Cheney losing her leadership post despite her conservative credentials.
But there was so much more. Here's a sampling of stories you may have missed.
What we know about the high, broad turnout in the 2020 election (The Washington Post)
And for a little fun: Ranked Voting in NYC (The New Yorker)
- Will 2021 be defined by voting rights and electoral reform? - The ... ›
- Redistricting lawsuits seek to get ahead of partisan fights - The ... ›
- Biden taps voting rights advocate Kristen Clarke for senior DOJ role ›
- Two bills to make the next election fair - The Fulcrum ›
- Liz Cheney, Margaret Chase Smith and protecting democracy - The Fulcrum ›
- Kristen Clarke assumes the role Lani Guinier was denied - The Fulcrum ›