Video: Unbreaking America's Healthcare starring Sia
Healthcare comprises almost 20% of the United States gross national product. In our effort to keep our readers informed about the topics that most impact on their lives we presented a writing last week by Dr. Robert Pearl entitled, “In healthcare’s game of Monopoly, one player will control the board,” in which Dr. Robert Pearl presented a private solutions to inefficiencies and problems that exist in America’s health care industry. Today we present a video from IssueOne examining the healthcare industry. Right now, healthcare lobbyists are legally allowed to buy our elected officials’ votes. As long as that’s the case, our representatives will continue to choose campaign donations over Americans’ lives. The healthcare industry spends more than anyone else lobbying politicians to rig the system on their behalf. That should be illegal, but it’s not.
- One big reason your health insurance costs so much: political cash ›
- Institutional racism exists in American health care ›
- 3 shocking healthcare statistics for 2023 ›
- In healthcare’s game of Monopoly, one player will control the board ›
- Seeding systems change through the vital conditions for health and well-being - The Fulcrum ›