In part two of our video discussion, Debilyn Molineaux, CEO/president of the Bridge Alliance and co-publisher of The Fulcrum, continues a conversation about the desire for electoral reforms and cross-partisan support for legislation, which are seemingly in conflict during debate over the For The People Act.
- Public support for HR 1 not reflected in Congress' one-sided fight for ›
- Democrats tweak For the People Act, but to what end? - The Fulcrum ›
- A conservative argument for HR 1, the For the People Act - The ... ›
- Three reasons conservatives oppose HR 1 - The Fulcrum ›
- Juneteenth proves Congress can work together - The Fulcrum ›