In this episode of the How Do We Fix It podcast, Joy Mayer, Director of the non-profit Trusting News, discusses the public's trust in the media. Only four in ten Americans say they have a lot of trust in the news media. That's a big problem for our democracy.
- Huge partisan divide on attitudes toward media, study finds - The ... ›
- It's our duty to combat pandemic's digital disinformation - The Fulcrum ›
- Facts, Fake News & the Media - The Fulcrum ›
- The way out. Overcoming polarization - The Fulcrum ›
- Together again. Cultivating collaboration - The Fulcrum ›
- Changing the way we vote - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Framing is vital for survival - The Fulcrum ›