The battle between facts and lies, truth and untruth, is one of the most pressing issues democracies face.
Peter Pomerantsev, author and a senior fellow at the London School of Economics and the SNF Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University, joins The McCourtney Institute for Democracy's podcast, "Democracy Works," to discuss the scope of the problem and how to move forward.
- New online tools ease reporting of election misinformation ›
- News Literacy Project unveils app aimed at adults, students - The ... ›
- The next generation can save democracy globally — with help - The ... ›
- Podcast: America coming together - The Fulcrum ›
- Poll finds conservatives believe QAnon conspiracy theories - The Fulcrum ›
- A summer of the individual vs. the common good - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Millennials' slow climb to political power - The Fulcrum ›
- Independent commissions alone can't create fair maps - The Fulcrum ›
- Disinformation and what businesses can do about it - The Fulcrum ›
- How conspiracy theories became more cruel after Sandy Hook - The Fulcrum ›
- The roots of radical partisanship - The Fulcrum ›