Podcast: Primaries and polarization: Is the system broken?
With low voter turnout and a wide partisan divide, are there better ways to pick candidates?
The primary election season in this midterm election year is now over in most states. Turnout was often very low—less than 20% of registered voters showed up in many places—while the partisan divide was as wide as ever.
- Here's how we restore American democracy - The Fulcrum ›
- Cheney's and Murkowski's fates tied to primary systems - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Millennial Politicians on Finding Common Ground - The ... ›
- Podcast: Companies: Crisis and common ground - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Bridging divides at work - The Fulcrum ›