Podcast: It's Donald Trump's party, again
Like a party guest that won’t leave, Donald Trump is the rare losing presidential candidate that is making another run at the White House. Twice impeached and now indicted, Trump is nevertheless the favorite candidate to win the Republican nomination, according to recent polls. But what does his candidacy mean for the overall political system? And what’s the impact on a Republican Party divided between Trump loyalists and people hoping to move on?
Former Rep. Reid Ribble (R-WI) joins Fernando for a conversation about the future of the Republican Party, the moral challenges of a Trump candidacy, and the emerging 2024 election.
- Trump 1, Republicans 0 ›
- How Trump is using religion to undermine our democracy ›
- How Trump is turning the American presidency into a dictatorship ›
- When the rules don't apply: They had Boris, we've got Donald ›
- The democracy Trump leaves behind: His 7 most serious tests of the system ›
- Podcast: The rise of "Fortress MAGA" ›
- Podcast: Biden’s running & Michael Steele wants a word - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Andrew Yang leaps forward - will he land? - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Fear and loathing in Washington: The debt ceiling - The Fulcrum ›