Podcast: Biden’s running & Michael Steele wants a word
The wait is over – President Joe Biden has announced his reelection campaign. Dispelling any lingering doubts that he would step back from the arena, Biden is again on a collision course with former President Donald Trump. Is this a rematch of 2020 or are we going to see a new dynamic framed by the spiraling culture war, the other war in Ukraine, and Trump’s escalating legal problems? And what happens now to Ron DeSantis and the other GOP hopefuls that aspire to move into the White House?
Former Chairman of the Republican Party and MSNBC political analyst Michael Steele (R-MD) joins Fernando for a deep dive into the emerging 2024 election, the challenges for both Biden and Trump – and explore the queasy feeling many voters have about replaying the acrimony of the 2020 presidential election.
- Podcast: The rise of "Fortress MAGA" ›
- Podcast: It's Donald Trump's party, again ›
- Podcast: Andrew Yang leaps forward - will he land? - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Fear and loathing in Washington: The debt ceiling - The Fulcrum ›
- Will Amercans tune out Biden vs. Trump rematch in 2024? - The Fulcrum ›