On this episode of the How Do We Fix It podcast, Rob Richie from the nonprofit advocacy group FairVote discusses constructive changes to how candidates for public office are elected in the face of gerrymandering, low voter turnout, negative campaign ads, increased polarization and other challenges.
- Podcast: Bridging the rural-urban divide - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Hey, journalists. Does the public trust you? ›
- Podcast: Together again. Cultivating collaboration ›
- Podcast: The way out. Overcoming polarization ›
- liberal education is under assault - The Fulcrum ›