Webinar rewind: Election administration in a pandemic
More than 100 democracy reformers and state and local policy makers tuned in Monday for a wide-ranging discussion about preparations for conducting this year's election during a pandemic — and what role various electoral reforms might have in boosting turnout.
Participants in the panel discussion and Q&A session were CEO Amber McReynolds of the National Vote at Home Institute, FairVote President Rob Ritchie, Kansas Democratic Party Chairwoman Vicki Hiatt and Amelia Powers Gardner, the GOP chief elections official in Provo, Utah. Their discussion was moderated by The Fulcrum's editor-in-chief, David Hawkings.
- Coronavirus threatens to hobble voter registration efforts - The Fulcrum ›
- Wisconsin's debacle is an election security wake-up call - The Fulcrum ›
- Coronavirus prompts sweeping changes in state elections - The ... ›
- $2 billion: price for Coronavirus election system upgrades - The ... ›
- Webinar rewind: How to make sure your vote counts - The Fulcrum ›
- Biden picks vote-by-mail advocate for Postal Service board - The Fulcrum ›