Video: What is ranked-choice voting?
June 15, 2021
Ranked-choice voting requires a candidate to receive a majority of ranked, tabulated votes to win. Two states have enacted ranked-choice voting for state elections, and 32 jurisdictions in 15 states have approved at least some use of ranked-choice voting.
Ballotpedia shows how this voting system works.
From Your Site Articles
- Ranked-choice voting poised to return to Burlington, Vt. - The Fulcrum ›
- Why ranked-choice voting is bad: Consider a current scenario. - The ... ›
- Momentum builds across country for ranked-choice voting - The ... ›
- As ranked-choice voting gains acceptance, critics push back - The ... ›
- Tennessee lawmakers ban ranked-choice voting - The Fulcrum ›
Related Articles Around the Web