Joy Mayer just launched a bold effort to help conservatives trust journalists. What will it take for America's local journalists to tell stories responsibly—not just for liberals, whose views most journalists identify with, but also for conservatives, whose views are easier for most journalists to misunderstand, neglect, or dismiss?
Joy, director of the Trusting News Project, joins host and fellow journalist Mónica Guzmán to count down six things right-leaning news consumers wish journalists would do better—and some things all news readers can do to support the American promise of journalism as a critical public service in this episode of the Braver Angels podcast.
- Poll finds conservatives believe QAnon conspiracy theories - The ... ›
- Conservative Media Blasts 'Skullduggery' in NC Redistricting Battles ... ›
- Report: Anti-conservative bias in social media is unfounded - The ... ›
- Video: Why would a lefty talk to Glenn Beck? - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Healing conversations across dangerous divides - The Fulcrum ›