Podcast: A tricky dance
In this episode, Kyle Kondik discusses the 2024 Republican presidential primary field even though we’re still about a year away from actual voting. In the RealClearPolitics average of national polls, Donald Trump and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (who has yet to declare a bid) together get about 75% of the total support. And Trump is leading by 25 percentage points among potential Republican primary voters, 53% to 28%. Is the Republican Party ready to move on from Trump?
- Podcast: Is ticket splitting still alive? ›
- Podcast: Does political experience matter? ›
- Podcast: Democracy hangs there by a thread ›
- Podcast: Can we regain the ability to come back together after elections? ›
- Podcast: Can we fix the rage machine? ›