A bipartisan group of senators announced Thursday they had reached an agreement on a potential infrastructure package, but it is still a long way from crossing the finish line.
After days of hand-wringing over the future of the For the People Act, this was a welcome end to the week.
Here are five stories to catch you up on the latest developments:
Bipartisan Group of Senators Say They Reached Agreement on Infrastructure Plan (The New York Times)
- Younger House members prove to be a bit more bipartisan - The ... ›
- Biden's broadband plan would be good for democracy - The Fulcrum ›
- Dark money group urges moderates to back infrastructure plan - The ... ›
- Infrastructure bill takes rare bipartisan step forward - The Fulcrum ›
- Video: Infrastructure past, present, and future - The Fulcrum ›