Podcast: Conservative support for Jan. 6 commission
The House recently passed legislation to create a commission to investigate the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol. The Senate is now considering the bill.
R Street Institute's Jonathan Bydlak joined the "Jim Bohannan Show" to discuss why conservatives (and all Americans) should support the commission.
- After the attack, Congress struggles to keep from breaking - The ... ›
- The 35 Republicans who support the insurrection commission ... ›
- Political divisions over Jan. 6 commission fuel dysfunction - The ... ›
- Partisanship likely to derail insurrection commission - The Fulcrum ›
- Don't let Jan. 6 commission be another missed opportunity - The Fulcrum ›