A small group of ultra-wealthy donors continue to impact and influence elections in the United States. Issue One shares a video that highlights the alarming, outsized influence that a handful of elite donors have on our elections. The video raises awareness of the need for reforms that help make our political system more responsive to the needs of all Americans, and comes at a time when debate in Washington about sweeping political reform is heating up.
- Dark money spending exceeded $1 billion in 2020 election - The ... ›
- Supreme Court leaves Montana's donor disclosure law intact - The ... ›
- Despite efforts, campaign cash remains hidden in New Mexico - The ... ›
- Women make fewer political donations, risk being ignored - The ... ›
- Conservatives sue in Rhode Island to avoid donor disclosure - The ... ›