Discussions on gerrymandering often call for the creation of independent redistricting commissions to draw electoral maps. But in this episode of the Democracy Works podcast from the McCourtney Institute for Democracy, Christopher Fowler explains that plan is just part of a bigger solution to gerrymandering.
- Podcast: How to address the disinformation problem - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Pete Davis Is Dedicated To The Hard Work Of Democracy ... ›
- Podcast: How Amazon is disrupting democracy - Democracy Works ... ›
- Here are some tricks and treats for democracy - The Fulcrum ›
- On democracy's doomsayers - The Fulcrum ›