Vote Smarter 2020: Are convicted felons allowed to vote?
Newsy's Vote Smarter 2020 series aims to answer your questions about the most unusual election in modern history. From early voting to counting ballots to staying safe at the polls, get all the information you need to successfully cast your ballot this year.
This video is being made available on The Fulcrum through our partnership with Newsy — "delivering news with the why."
- Iowa to condition felon voting rights on restitution payment - The ... ›
- Expansion of felons' voting rights fails in Washington state - The ... ›
- Fight over felon voting in Mississippi reaches federal court - The ... ›
- Californians will decide whether to let parolees vote - The Fulcrum ›
- Voting rights restored to some ex-felons in North Carolina - The ... ›