How we talk about censorship and critical race theory
Co-publisher Debilyn Molineaux shares her friends' and colleagues' challenges in talking about censorship and critical race theory. She calls upon Rev. Ivan Douglas Hicks of First Baptist Church of Indianapolis North and Pearce Godwin of Listen First Project to discuss this timely topic from diverse perspectives.
Part one features Hicks' perspective.
Part two features Godwin's perspective.
We wrap up our discussion in part three.
The Fulcrum: Pt 3 of 3 -- A Conversation About Censorship and Critical Race Theoryyoutu.be
- It's time for a cross-partisan vision - The Fulcrum ›
- Polarization is more of a cultural problem - The Fulcrum ›
- Neither side is right when it comes to history curriculum - The Fulcrum ›
- The price of censorship - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Think inclusive: Facing the anti-CRT movement - The Fulcrum ›