The Manchin dilemma: Balancing reform and cross-partisanship
Debilyn Molineaux, CEO/president of Bridge Alliance and co-publisher of The Fulcrum, hosted a conversation about the desire for electoral reforms and cross-partisan support for legislation, two ideals that are seemingly in conflict with the For the People Act.
Watch part one of the conversation.
- HR 1 doesn't go far enough - The Fulcrum ›
- West Virginia advocates implore Manchin to reconsider S 1 - The ... ›
- For the People Act falls victim to partisan dysfunction - The Fulcrum ›
- A conservative argument for HR 1, the For the People Act - The ... ›
- It's time for a cross-partisan vision - The Fulcrum ›