Podcast: Inflation! Recession? Untangling the economy
Inflation is through the roof. Stocks are through the floor. Most economists say that a recession is likely to hit soon or is already here. Add to this the economic impact of the Ukraine invasion, an entitlements crisis with the possible bankruptcy of Medicare and Social Security trust funds in the coming years, and today's weird housing market.
In this episode, "How Do We Fix It" discusses all these, plus the tough choices now facing the Federal Reserve, political dysfunction in Washington, disruption of global supply chains, and the roots of the inflation crisis.
Inflation! Recession? Untangling the Economy. Megan McArdleInflation! Recession? Untangling the Economy. Megan McArdle
- Did economists move the Democrats to the right? - The Fulcrum ›
- It's time to review risks, rewards of a globalized economy - The ... ›
- Understanding the economic blame game - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Framing is vital for survival - The Fulcrum ›
- Podcast: Democracy Reform: Propositions & Ballot Initiatives - The Fulcrum ›