Are calls for unity too weak and too generic to move Americans? What are the hard truths that stand in the way of unity?
Educator, activist, and author Tim Shriver joined the Braver Angels podcast to talk about his new book, "The Call to Unite," and the budding nationwide movement to unite America.
The Call to Unite | Tim Shriver with John Wood, Jr. & April Lawsonwww.youtube.com
- A call to find a new rhetoric for a humble civil religion ›
- The values that unite Americans - The Fulcrum ›
- Thanksgiving 1789 was an opportunity to unite the country - The ... ›
- We've called for national unity. What comes next? - The Fulcrum ›
- Wait, You’re Married?! How a Republican & Democrat Keep It Together - The Fulcrum ›
- resident Trump, Ukraine, & the future of Conservatism - The Fulcrum ›
- Tim Shriver Georgetown University commencement address - The Fulcrum ›