Podcast: Bridge builders in Congress
March 21, 2022
Polarization and division in the United States have reached such a point that they threaten our strength domestically and overseas. But today, bridge builders in Congress are making a concerted effort to work across the aisle and find common ground.
In this podcast episode of “Let’s Find Common Ground“, Common Ground interviews two House members—Democrat Derek Kilmer and Republican William Timmons—about their support for The Building Civic Bridges Act and their work together on the House Select Committee on the Modernization of Congress.
From Your Site Articles
- Ocasio-Cortez, Shalala lead freshman finalists for awards - The ... ›
- The Select Committee on the Modernization of Congress has more ... ›
- House overwhelmingly votes to modernize operations - The Fulcrum ›
- Congressional interns deserve to be paid - The Fulcrum ›
- House committee approves ideas for civility, collaboration - The ... ›
- Podcast: Millennial Politicians on Finding Common Ground - The Fulcrum ›
- The Abortion Talks: They found respect, but not common ground - The Fulcrum ›
Related Articles Around the Web